Our beautiful beachside location awaits you and your family.
The Beachside location boasts an elegant selection of accommodations, ranging from spacious efficiencies to regular and deluxe suites. Regardless of your selection, all of our rooms are tastefully decorated and immaculate.
A private balcony overlooking the shimmering white sand and turquoise waters will beckon you to spend quiet time enjoying nature. The lovely view is far superior to the distant glimpse you would get from a highrise.
The Beachside pool will be quite popular with the whole family. Many of our returning guests say that it is one of the things that sets the Palmetto aside from other hotels and one more thing among many that brings them back year after year.
- Private gulf-front balconies
- Large heated outdoor and indoor pools
- Beachside playground and 2 kiddie pools
- Snow Cone stand
- Gulf-front hot tub and sundeck
- Gas barbecue grills
- Shuffleboard and beach volleyball
- Beach chairs, umbrellas, Wave Runners and Parasail rentals available on beach
- Free local phone calls
- Free high speed internet in every room, plus wireless hot spots
- Cable TV with HBO
- Complimentary newspaper every day
- Cabana-level rooms
- Coin-operated laundry, both Beachside and Northside
- Queen sleeper sofas available in many rooms
- Hair dryers, irons, and full-size ironing boards
- Spacious suites with full-size kitchens: microwave, coffeemaker, toaster, full-size refrigerator, four burner stove with oven, basic kitchen utensils and cookware.
- 24 hour security
- Free Airport shuttle
- Just minutes from Pier Park featuring restaurants, shops, Target, and a 16-in-one Grand Movie Theatre
- Close to a fishing pier, grocery store and area attractions including Ripley’s Believe It or Not.
© 2010 Palmetto Inn and Suites